The Best List Ever

K has compiled a list of Retail e-mail, reward and loyality programs that you should know about. Click here!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Come on down!

Alright, so this may be as close to "the price is right" as I'll ever get, but at least I don't have to make a silly t-shirt, fly to California, wait for hours outside and then not get picked.

What am I talking about? Target has a "fun" cg prize-wheel game thing where you spin (click) the wheel and try your luck at winning gift cards.

It's fine if you don't win, because your still entered into a drawing, but the BEST part, in my opinion, is that if you don't win (because that's how it always works, right?) you will get a coupon for a FREE Fountain Soda, valid on Black Friday and that next Saturday. Because when you've camped outside all night, you WILL for SURE need a soda.

AND, I'm just speculating here, as I don't work for Target and can't guarantee anything, but I would assume that there are other prizes mixed in that are better than a soda but not as cool as a super high value gift card.

Here is the link - good luck!