The Best List Ever

K has compiled a list of Retail e-mail, reward and loyality programs that you should know about. Click here!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Late Night Target Times

What time does your Target close?






I never want to leave and now I'm one step closer (well, one hour really) to living at my local SuperTarget.

Traditional times have always been 8-10 Monday - Sat and 9-9 on Sundays. BUT, It seems that they are looking into extending hours as they have already done so at two stores in the North Dallas area; the North Dallas location on Coit between Campbell and Frankford, and the Frisco store behind Stonebriar mall are now both open until 11pm Monday - Saturday and close at 10pm on Sunday.

I'm hoping that these are test stores and if all goes well then the whole chain will make the switch, but one can only dream for now. I'm closer to the Coit location but the few times I've been to either store since they've enacted the extended hours (August) it isn't really busy. Like, ever. I'm hoping that Target somehow spreads the word (or maybe target super fans take to the blogs!) so that people are aware of the changes before they throw in the towel and go back to closing at 10. But judging by how LA and Chicago regular Target stores all having closing times at 11 gives me a lot of hope. (Is it sad that my biggest dream would be shopping at Target at 3am?)

I've looked around and there are a few stores doing the same in most major markets: Fort Worth (Central ST), Arlington (Arlington South ST), Houston (Galleria, Pasadena ST, SouthCentral ST, Westheimer), Chicago (almost all regular stores as well as the Broadview ST), Austin (Southpark ST), Denver (Glendale ST), Atlanta (North Druid Hills, Midtown,) DC Metro (Falls Church, Fair Lakes, Alexandria) and Boston (South Bay, Everett, Watertown).

So check and see if your store, or one in your area, has newer longer hours and go fourth and shop!

No comments: